Specialized Phenom Pro Elaston Saddle
The Specialized Phenom Pro Elaston Saddle is designed specifically for mountain biking and promotes all-day comfort across even the roughest of trails via several meticulously designed features.
Specialized’s patented Body Geometry design concept takes care of the profile of this saddle to ensure a healthy and supportive ride. Two widths are offered so that the rider receives optimal sit-bone support in line with their anatomy while the elongated, wide central cut out relieves pressure on sensitive nerves and blood vessels to eliminate annoying numbness.
The base of the saddle has an Adaptive Edge construction to allow the outer fringes to form to the body during the pedalling action before Elaston foam cushions throughout the longest of rides. Low friction panels cover the nose and tail to facilitate position shifts, and a rounded tail prevents shorts snagging when dropping off the rear during technical descending.
Full carbon rails complete it by being light, durable and vibration dampening.
- Patented Body Geometry design incorporates a wide, elongated cut out that is lab-tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Adaptive Edge base construction allows the outer edge to conform to the body
- Elaston foam provides unrivalled comfort and support on longer rides
- Low-friction panels on the nose and tail improve pedalling efficiency and mobility while moving on and off the saddle
- Rounded, anti-snag tail to facilitate safer technical descending
- Ultra-light, strong, and oversized FACT carbon rails
- Level II padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: Size 143mm: 207 grams | Size 155mm: Weight 219 grams
- Note: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails