Specialized Power Arc Pro Elaston Saddle
Adapted and improved from the original, groundbreaking Power saddle the Specialized Power Arc Pro Elaston Saddle offers an even more connected feel and enhanced efficiency thanks to a gamut of advanced features.
Two different widths of the full-carbon base are offered to ensure of optimal sit bone support regardless of differing rider anatomies. This base is sculpted via Specialized’s Body Geometry concept to result in a slightly curved profile that grants increased thigh clearance for enhanced power transfer. The short nose and wide, central cut out complement by offering pressure relief to the sensitive nerves and blood vessels of the perineum, even when sliding forward during “on-the-rivet” efforts.
Elaston foam covers the base and bestows cushioning even over the roughest ground before titanium rails complete by being robust and by keeping weight to a minimum.
- The Power-Arc expands on the success of the original Power saddle
- Features a more curved profile than the original Power saddle so that it better contours to the body, leading to a more connected sensation
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab-tested for both men and women to ensure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- Wide but short silhouette ensures correct sit bone support
- The short nose and wide central cut out reduces pressure on the sensitive perineum area, even when sliding forward
- Stiff FACT carbon fibre shell is tuned for support and ride compliance
- Elaston foam provides unrivalled comfort and support on longer rides
- Lightweight, durable, and hollow titanium rails
- Level II padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning
- SWAT™-compatible mounts moulded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions (available separately)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.