Specialized Ruby Womens Road Bike
The Specialized Ruby Womens Road Bike is made for the rider who wants to make their first real investment in a machine that's sure to offer swift comfort along the road. With a carbon fibre construction, this bike offers a comfortable performance on the road, with a geometry designed to help you see through your epic day on the road without having to feel it too much the next day.
Built around a FACT 9r carbon fibre for versatile performance across a range of disciplines, the Ruby frame offers a Women's Endurance Geometry for a top quality ride feel, and a longer, softer, smoother feel on the bike. With thru-axles for a stiff connection to your wheels, this bike makes use of an innovative Future Shock suspension system in the handlebar area, producing a slim but critical 20mm of travel. Softening the blows of the road and improving the feel and control you have over your ride, this is a fantastic addition for any rider wanting to push further each time they set out on two wheels.
Equipped with a ten speed Shimano Tiagra groupset for a well worked out, direct and unified gearing experience, you can be sure of swift and smooth shifting across all of your gearing. Gearing itself spread between 11-34 teeth on the rear cassette, this bike assures you of wide-ranging capabilities on your long-haul ride. With a compact chainset of 50/34 teeth, this is a top option for the rider looking to cover real ground and tackle proper climbs on their bike.
Solid and reliable Specialized Axis Sport Disc wheels offering the drive to your machine, this is a fantastic option for riding onwards. A Women's Body Geometry saddle further improving your comfort on the road, this bike is sure to provide a fast ride and a fantastic feel on the road.
- Rider-First Engineered design ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality.
- FACT 9r carbon frameset offers the equal blend of low weight and high rigidity, meanwhile, the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- The Ruby Disc fork is built from our extraordinary FACT carbon fibre for supreme stiffness, strength and reactivity, while a thru-axle design only stands to bolster all of the above.
- Comes equipped with a 25lbs spring installed (colour: black, weight: medium), and also includes both 13lbs (colour: blue, weight: soft) and 40lbs (colour: yellow, weight: firm) springs that can be installed to match the terrain you're riding.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Specialized Ruby, FACT 9r carbon, Women's Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat disc mounts
- FORK: Specialized FACT full carbon, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle
- STEM: Specialized, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 7-degree rise
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Shallow Drop, 6061 alloy, 70x125mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- REAR BRAKE: Tektro Spyre, flat mount, mechanical disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, long cage, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- CASSETTE: Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed, 11-34T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Tiagra, 50/34T
- PEDALS: Nylon
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized Axis Sport Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x28mm
- SADDLE: Women's Body Geometry Muth Sport thin, steel rail, 155mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized, alloy, single bolt, 27.2
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), rotate and tighten the handlebars following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools.
To see how you build your new bike once you receive it, please see our bike assembly page here.
Please note all bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
PRODUCT REF: 801385
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more