Specialized S-Works Diverge Disc Gravel Frameset 2021
Whether you're into gravel racing, multi-day bike packing adventures, or want to hit some singletrack dirt trails, the Specialized S-Works Diverge Disc Gravel Frameset is a versatile and capable choice for your dream build.
It pairs a FACT 11r carbon frame with a FACT carbon fork and keeps weight incredibly low with a claimed frame weight of under 1000 grams. Future Shock 2.0 has been included to soften the blows from harsh terrains, ensuring your hands, arms and neck don't take too much of a battering. Adjustability in the damper system means that when you're on the roads or smoother trails, you'll not lose anything in terms of speed and performance. Specialized has developed a new progressive geometry for confident handling off-road. It's longer and slacker for stability without losing an agile, responsive feel, and there's plenty of clearance for huge tyres - up to 47mm on 700c wheels, or 2.1" on 650b wheels - with room to spare.
Designed for disc brakes, you can build up a bike that will stop as well as it will accelerate, in all conditions. The frameset is supplied with a Roval Terra carbon, 20mm offset seatpost and includes a SWAT door in the downtube, adding additional storage space.
Learn more about the 2021 range of Specialized Diverge gravel bikes.
- With a FACT 11r carbon frame, the S-Works Diverge frame weighs less than 1000 grams (56cm), making it race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant backcountry peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider, not the bike. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh. Since Future Shock 2.0’s damper is adjustable, you’ll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement
- The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry Specialized has ever created for a drop-bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. It includes increased reach, a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while speccing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. The bike’s low bottom bracket increases stability but is high enough to use with 650b wheels if preferred
- The Diverge has plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out
- A whopping 47mm of tyre clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1” with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilising a solid beam of carbon behind the chainrings clearance are created without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length
- The Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpjumper. The SWAT door lets you utilise space in the downtube to store tools, a flat kit, nutrition and even the SWAT Jacket. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient
|Frame||Specialized S-Works Diverge FACT 11r carbon, SWAT™ Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized Future Shock 2.0 with Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount|
|Seatpost||Roval Terra carbon, 20mm offset|
|Extras||Integrated SWAT door, internal storage system|
Specialized S-Works Diverge Disc Gravel Frameset 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.