Specialized S-Works Recon MTB Shoes
Performing across a range of off-road disciplines, the Specialized S-Works Recon MTB Shoes provide support, comfort, stiffness and style in equal measure. These shoes are at the top of their game in terms of performance, with an incredibly stiff and light FACT carbon plate to maximise power transfer. The outer has a SlipNot™ rubber heel and toe tread with removable toe studs, so when you're on foot and shouldering the bike, traction remains high no matter the terrain. A toe bumper enhances durability and protects your toes from knocks and bumps. Specialized have utilised their Body Geometry fit in the sole and footbed to boost power while keeping your hip, knee and foot in alignment to reduce the risk of injury.
The upper consists of a malleable Dyneema® Mesh trapped between a four-way stretch mesh and TPU, resulting in a slipper-like feel with a mixture of no-stretch zones and some give for a supportive yet unrestrictive fit. A PadLock™ construction cradles the heel to prevent slipping and associated power loss. The closure is via two S3 BOA® dials and a velcro toe strap, making it easy to dial in a precise fit and make mid-ride micro-adjustments. The ultimate in performance off-road shoes, the sole is compatible with all major MTB pedal systems, and all this comes in at an incredibly light 270 grams per shoe (size 42).
- The Recon’s ultralight and ultra-stiff carbon sole gives you maximum power transfer
- Stiffness Index 13.0: Specialized's stiffest and lightest mixed-terrain FACT carbon plate maximises power transfer
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimising hip, knee and foot alignment
- Dyneema® Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones for the ultimate connection and comfort
- Independent alloy BOA® S3-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA® Lifetime Guarantee
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration
- Titanium alloy cleat nut
- SlipNot™ rubber heel and toe tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs
- Toe bumper prevents rips, holes, and bruised toes
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals
- Approximate weight: 270 grams (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Specialized S-Works Recon MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.