This unique technology reduces unwanted heel-slip for secure, frictionless comfort.
With a stiffness index rating of 15.0, this shoe offers maximum power transfer.
Ergonomic soles improve arch support and foot alignment for more pedalling power.
Providing precise adjustment, these dials ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
Specialized S-Works Recon Speed of Light Limited Edition MTB Shoes
A grippy SlipNot rubber tread provides excellent traction when off the bike in slippery conditions and there are removable toe studs for extra bite on steep inclines. The carbon sole is super stiff for great power transfer and works in conjunction with the Body Geometry footbed to help prevent injuries by better stabilising the foot. Additionally, the heel is held securely in place by the PadLock design for improved acceleration.
The upper combines Dyneema® Mesh, stretch mesh and TPU for a comfortable, well ventilated and supportive fit that won’t stretch whilst the BOA S3-Snap dials add simple, accurate adjustment. Tough Toe bumpers help protect the upper and the foot from knocks and scrapes with the Form Fit last ensuring plenty of room in the toe box.
- Stiffness Index 13.0: Specialized's stiffest and lightest mixed-terrain FACT carbon plate maximises power transfer
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimising hip, knee and foot alignment
- Dyneema® Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create no-stretch zones for the ultimate connection and comfort
- Independent alloy BOA® S3-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA® Lifetime Guarantee
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel and is proven to improve acceleration
- Titanium alloy cleat nut
- SlipNot™ rubber heel and toe tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs
- Toe bumper prevents rips, holes, and bruised toes
- Form Fit last with a roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 300 grams (1/2 pair, size 42)