Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized S-Works Tarmac Dura-Ace Di2 Disc Road Bike 2020
Understated style meets incredible performance in the Specialized S-Works Tarmac Dura-Ace Di2 Disc Road Bike. This is a bike designed to excel in the mountains, on windy flats and everywhere in between, with each size of the Rider-First Engineered™ frame offering the same ride-feel and handling. The frame weight has been shaved by an incredible 20% thanks to the construction and layup of the FACT 12r carbon. Aerodynamics were high on the list of priorities and a redesigned fork, dropped seatstays and aero tubes, plus a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube all contribute to the significant reduction in drag; this is a bike that's built for speed everywhere. The Performance Road Geometry places you in the perfect position for a responsive feel and excellent power transfer.
Shimano's top-end Dura-Ace Di2 groupset complements the frameset. Weight is kept to a minimum, shifting is fast, precise and smooth, and the hydraulic disc brakes ensure stopping power in all conditions. The Roval CLX carbon disc wheels with a 50mm depth will slice through the air yet remain stable in windy conditions, and they're fitted with Specialized Turbo Cottons for an unmatched ride feel.
- Advanced aerospace composite optimisation software revolutionises the construction and layup of the latest FACT 12r carbon. Its use sheds nearly 200 grams - a 20% reduction in frame weight
- Rider-First Engineered™ design - every frame gets a unique layup schedule with different ply arrangements, orientations, quantities of material in specific areas, and sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon itself
- Aero features without any cost to weight. A new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A Tarmac that’s approximately 45 seconds faster over 40 kilometres
- The updated Performance Road Geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. Combines a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which deliver an instantaneous response and optimal power transfer
- The seatpost has flex built-into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen
- Dropped seatstays
- New seat tube shape
- Tyre clearance up to 30mm
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 groupset
- Specialized S-Works Power Cranks
- Roval CLX 50 Disc carbon wheels
|FRAME||Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL6, FACT 12r carbon fibre, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|FORK||Specialized S-Works FACT 12r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|STEM||Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise|
|HANDLEBAR||Specialized S-Works Short and Shallow|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|BRAKE LEVERS||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170, 11-speed|
|CASSETTE||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-speed, 11-30t|
|CRANKSET||Specialized S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power measurement, +/- 1.5% accuracy|
|FRONT WHEEL||Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h|
|REAR WHEEL||Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h|
|FRONT TYRE||Specialized Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm clincher|
|REAR TYRE||Specialized Turbo Cotton, 320 TPI, 700x26mm clincher|
|SADDLE||Specialized Body Geometry S-Works Power, carbon fibre rails, carbon fibre base|
|SEATPOST||Specialized S-Works FACT carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.