Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized S-Works Turbo Kenevo SL Electric Mountain Bike 2022
Based on the legendary Enduro platform, the Specialized S-Works Turbo Kenevo SL Electric Mountain Bike combines power with brawn to unlock more laps on your favourite descents. Unrivalled in its capability, the 170mm platform injects fun into every ride, allowing you to shred more jumps, rally more steeps and roost more turns than ever before. Leave your preconceptions at the door; the lightweight frameset provides an exhilarating and lively ride experience, whilst still delivering the power you need to dominate the climbs. A departure from the bulky, poorly integrated electric bikes of the past, the Kenevo SL brings the clean, purposeful aesthetic of the Enduro to an all-new turbo model.
Neatly housed at the bottom bracket, the 250-watt motor provides 35Nm of seamless assistance to effectively double your climbing power, allowing you to extend your playtime and feel fresh for every descent. A reduction in power over the full-assist Turbo Levo model sees a low overall weight, keeping the handling impacts of the motor and battery to a minimum to offer a ride character found only on non-electric models. Sat low in the frame, this additional weight lowers the bike's centre of gravity, enhancing traction for grin-inducing levels of grip on soft, loose terrain.
At the heart of the Turbo SL system is the latest MasterMind TCU, which features customisable display fields and an all-new MicroTune setting, allowing for precise support settings that mirror your needs. All of this is powered by a slim, downtube mounted 320Wh battery, which will have onlookers double-guessing the bike's Turbo credentials. The adjustable geometry takes cues from both the Enduro and Stumpjumper Evo models, with the 29” frame featuring six unique geometry settings offering a range of head angle and bottom bracket measurements.
Supple and forgiving, the 170mm of travel begs to be sent through rock gardens and chundery roots, gifting the rider with total composure on jumps, drops and compressions. The rearward axle path reduces hangup on square-edged hits to maintain momentum, and whilst geared towards descending, the 6-bar platform lends itself well to steep climbs.
With no expense spared, the parts specification on this S-Works model is cherry-picked for unparalleled performance. A fully wireless SRAM Eagle AXS XX1 drivetrain delivers crisp, tactile shifts across its wide, 12-speed range, and Code RSC brakes provide ample stopping power for backcountry steeps. The Roval Traverse SL 29 wheels blend stiffness with compliance for a fast, forgiving ride, and the FOX Factory suspension rewards puzzlers with supreme traction and support, owing to its vast array of adjustments.
Browse our range of Specialized electric mountain bikes today.
- The 250-watt motor and 320Wh battery sees you get to the top of your favourite descents with just half of the effort, giving even more of the quality ride you yearn for, and more of it than ever before possible
- The next-generation MasterMind TCU is your information hub, with customisable display fields including the exact percentage of battery level, and features Specialized's all-new, bar-mounted MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments
- 29” wheels front and rear deliver a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs
- A generous cockpit centres you on the bike, optimising traction and corner control
- The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough
- Geometry can be fine-tuned for wherever and however you ride. Six distinct geometry settings allow easy adjustment to hone performance in any terrain
- Head angle can be adjusted between 62.5 and 64.5 degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm
- The Turbo Kenevo Super Light’s 170mm of Enduro-inspired travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch and eats massive G-outs for breakfast
- S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Four sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your style
- SRAM Eagle XX1 AXS drivetrain delivers crisp, fully wireless shifting
- FOX FLOAT Factory 38 fork and FLOAT X2 Factory rear shock provide unrivalled traction and support on rough terrain
- Aftermarket Deity grips and stem for a personalised touch
- Powerful, four-piston SRAM Code RSC brakes
- Maximum Assist: 250w / 35Nm torque
- Motor Weight: 1.9kg
- Battery Power: 320Wh
|Frame||Specialized FACT 11m full carbon, 29", full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 170mm rear travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT 38 Factory 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 170mm travel, Kashima|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT X2 Factory, LSC, LSR, 2-position lever, 62.5x230mm, Kashima|
|Stem||Deity Copperhead, 35.0mm|
|Grips||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|Handlebar||Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35.0mm|
|Front Brake||SRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc, 220mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Code RSC hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code RSC|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Eagle AXS Rocker Paddle|
|Chain||SRAM XX1, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1299 Eagle, 10-52t|
|Crankset||Praxis Carbon M30, custom offset|
|Front Wheel||Roval Traverse SL 29, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Wheel||Roval Traverse SL 29, tubeless-ready|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Butcher Grid Trail, T9, tubeless-ready, 29x2.6"|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Eliminator Grid Trail, T7, tubeless-ready, 29x2.6"|
|Saddle||Specialized Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9mm, S - 125mm, M - 150mm, L/XL - 170mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|
|Ui/Remote||Specialized MasterMind TCU, ANT+/Bluetooth®, with handlebar remote|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Accessories||SWAT CC, integrated tool and chain tool with spare link in steerer tube, custom charger, 48V System with SL system charger plug|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.