Specialized S-Works Venge Sagan Collection: Deconstructivism Disc Frameset
In a design that 'breaks down the rainbow', Specialized's S-Works Venge Sagan Collection: Deconstructivism Disc Frameset looks understated, but in the sun the shimmering green highlights will reveal themselves, giving a nod to Peter Sagans' remarkable Tour de France stage 5 victory in 2019.
The aerodynamic properties of the carbon tubing were perfected using Specialized's FreeFoil Shape Library with thorough testing carried out in the Win Tunnel. This Venge is proven to be 8 seconds faster than the ViAS over 40km at zero degrees of yaw, and faster out on the road in all wind conditions. It balances aerodynamics and weight perfectly for capabilities not just on the flats, but on climbs and in punchy accelerations too. The resulting Rider-First Engineered™ design is around 460 grams lighter, more compliant, and has an improved stiffness-to-weight ratio. Performance Road Geometry brings a responsive front-end and exceptional power transfer, and the incredible ride feel is replicated equally in every size of frame.
With a disc brake specific design, there's even room for wide 32mm tyres, so you can take advantage of even smoother, faster rolling, more comfort, and all-weather stopping power.
- Rider-First Engineered™, FACT 11r frame not only makes the Venge the most aerodynamic road bike Specialized has ever created, but it's also lightweight and stiff in all the right places
- Every tube shape, trailing edge, and design cue was influenced by hours of testing in the Win Tunnel, CFD, 3D-printed prototypes, and real-world rider feedback. Ultimately, this resulted in the fastest road bike Specialized have ever made
- Designed in the Win Tunnel, the fork features a top-end S-Works FACT 11r carbon construction that helps to cut through air like a hot knife through butter
- A legendary CeramicSpeed bottom bracket ensures that you're making every precious watt count
- Disc brake specific design
- Claimed to be 460 grams lighter than the Venge ViAS
|Frame||Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal electric only cable routing, OSBB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, 100x12mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Bottom Bracket||OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings|
|Stem||Specialized Venge integrated stem, 6-degree|
|Seatpost||Specialized 2019 S-Works Venge aero seatpost, FACT carbon, Di2-compatible|