Specialized S-Works Venge ViAS Disc Frameset 2018
Perhaps the most acclaimed frame from the world's biggest and most lauded bike brand, the Specialized S-Works Venge ViAS Disc Frameset 2018 is one of the most thoroughly designed and developed aero frames the world has ever seen. Shaped to cut efficiently through the air, save you watts, and scorch rivals out on the road, this is a thoroughbred and pedigree racing machine, raring to wrap up that victory or take down your personal bests.
A supremely strong, versatile and powerful FACT 11r carbon fibre frame design delivering the lightweight rigidity that the performance rider craves, demands and requires, this bike offers a fixed, unflexing construction, delivering your output directly to the road. Front-end thickness improved by 30% thanks to a tapered head tube and oversized tubing, this bike offers not just a more driven ride, but a better poise and connection when steering.
Moulded, formed and shaped in Specialized's "Win Tunnel" this frameset offers the fruits of over 1000 hours in the wind tunnel and feels every inch of it. With seat stays aerodynamically formed and the front fork-shaped to cut efficiently through the air, mercurial airfoil shapes designed to divide and reunite airflows make sure that this frameset retains a slippery, high-grade aerodynamic performance in real-world race environments. Such is the research and development involved in this latest edition, this frame boasts a full 116 second advantage over the Tarmac SL5 in a standard 40km ride.
Disc specific, this frameset marries its break-neck speed with forceful stopping power. Disc brakes offering better all-season response in all conditions, this frameset integrates them in an aerodynamic manner, assuring you of a better response and efficiency at every level. Thru axles offering a solid and rigid connection with your wheels of choice, this frameset is ready for that final lunge and out of the saddle sprint.
Rider first engineered for a living and like for like feel across the entire size run, this bike is sure to provide you with that top-rated perk and race responsiveness. A CeramicSpeed bottom bracket garnering further savings on the road and maximising your efficiency out on the road, you can be sure to conserve your energy for that all or nothing assault on the line. A fully integrated cockpit and internal cable routing offering a slick and sleek line, every element of this frameset is designed to offer you better than ever experience out in the real world, at the heart of your dream bike.
- Developed with over a thousand hours in the Win Tunnel
- Fully integrated cockpit that eliminates exposed cables
- Mind-blowing braking performance
- Every tube, trailing edge, and design cue was made for speed
- 116-second advantage, compared to the Tarmac SL5, over 40km
- Rider-First Engineered™ to ensure that every frame size experiences uniform performance
- Front-end stiffness increased by 30% over the Tarmac
- Disc iteration changes the game with undeniable stopping power, without any penalty to the aerodynamic profile
- FACT 11r frame design
- Included CeramicSpeed bottom bracket adds to the overall watt-savings equation
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered?, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal cable routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, carbon OSBB, flat disc mount
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, full monocoque
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- SEATPOST: Specialized Venge Aero seatpost, FACT carbon
- SEAT BINDER Specialized Venge assembly
PRODUCT REF: 791034
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more