Specialized Sagan Collection S-Works 7 Road Cycling Shoes
Beautifully designed for the Sagan Collection, these Specialized S-Works 7 Road Cycling Shoes have a striking iridescent colourway that represents the World Champion's successes. The shoes are light and stiff, one of the brand's top racing models, combining a FACT Powerline™ carbon plate with a supportive upper to ensure the best possible transfer of your power.
The Body Geometry sole and footbed seen across the Specialized shoe range not only contribute to power transfer but also help optimise your foot position and prevent injury, while the PadLock™ heel holds your foot secure so there's no slipping during climbs and sprints. In the upper, Dyneema® Mesh sits between four-way stretch mesh and TPU, creating a supple feel that resists unwanted stretch over time. The shoe closes around the foot using two Boa dials and a Velcro strap so there's plenty of room for adjustment and mid-ride tweaks.
The S-Works 7s are compatible with all major three-bolt road pedal systems, and the replaceable heel tread means you'll be able to replace a worn pad before damage is done to the sole of the shoe, improving longevity.
- Sagan Collection
- The Body Geometry sole and footbed offers increased power and efficiency while reducing the chance of injury
- FACT Powerline™ carbon plate maximises power transfer
- Dyneema® Mesh is trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to eliminate unwanted stretch
- Alloy Boa® S3-Snap dials
- PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel for increased performance and comfort
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position the cleats 5mm further back
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws
- Form-fit last
- Roomy toe box for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Stiffness Index: 15.0
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 450 grams (size 42, per pair)