Specialized Sagan Disruption S-Works Evade II MIPS Helmet with ANGi
A Win Tunnel developed helmet, the Specialized S-Works Evade II MIPS Helmet with ANGi is fast, without compromising on ventilation. Part of the Sagan Disruption Collection, the design is inspired by both the riding style and exuberance of the World Champion and the fearlessness of 70s rouleurs. The 4th Dimension Cooling System incorporates deep internal channels, vents and exhaust ports to keep the air flowing over your head for comfort through the hardest rides and races. 4X DryLite webbing and a Gutter Action brow pad help deal with perspiration, wicking moisture away from the skin.
An Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction and MIPS take care of protection, dispersing force no matter the angle of impact, reducing the risk of both minor and major brain injury. Additionally, Specialized has incorporated their ANGi crash alert sensor so, once set up, selected contacts can be alerted, giving loved one's peace of mind when you're out on the bike. There's height adjustability in the Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system, making dialling in a secure fit a simple task.
- Through extensive Win Tunnel development, the Evade is the fastest road helmet Specialized has tested
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports ensure the best combination of aerodynamics and ventilation
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Integrated ANGi (Angular and G-Force indicator) crash sensor
- Magnetic buckle is simple and secure
- Please note that the ANGi sensor links to your smartphone via the Specialized Ride App. A one-time activation code is included with the purchase of the helmet (not transferrable)