Specialized Stix Switch Headlight/Taillight
Capable of being used on the front or rear of your bike, the Specialized Stix Switch Headlight/Taillight has both red and white modes that can easily be switched between depending on your needs. The white light has a maximum output of 100 lumens when in Power Flash mode and the red light has a maximum of 30 lumens, with the runtime varying from 2 hours up to 20 hours, depending on the setting you use. A Fresnel lens enables maximum visibility from all angles and the light charges simply straight into a USB port without the need for additional cables. Mount the light on handlebars or seatposts with a diameter from 22.2mm up to 35mm and check the remaining power with the red/green battery indicator.
- Headlight or taillight—you decide
- Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes
- Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens)
- Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens)
- Up to 20-hour runtime, depending on mode
- Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions
- Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed)
- Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays
- Red/Green battery charge level indicator
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.