Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Turbo Como 5.0 IGH Electric Hybrid Bike 2023
With powerful assistance and a silky-smooth ride character, the Specialized Turbo Como 5.0 IGH Electric Hybrid Bike is a confident and fun model for everyday riding. Highlights include its high capacity 710Wh battery that grants up to 90 miles of assisted range and security features such as a Turbo System Lock and motion sensor alarm. Key to this bike's performance is its Enviolo AUTOMATiQ Internal Gear Hub, which delivers automatic gear shifting that caters to the rider’s pace, cadence and surroundings.
The battery is neatly integrated into the frame for a sleek aesthetic and is both lockable and removable for ease of charging and security. The Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor provides 90Nm of torque and 250w of nominal power up to a maximum speed of 15.5 mph / 25 km/h, and a built-in Garmin Radar sensor offers a haptic alert when vehicles approach behind you. DRYTECH mudguards, a rear pannier rack and built-in lights boost this bike's versatility, leaving you fully equipped for any eventuality.
SRAM G2 RS brakes use four pistons to deliver confident, powerful braking without sacrificing modulation for a controlled feel. The Gates Carbon Drive belt ensures unrivalled reliability, keeping you on the road and out of the workshop, and the wide Specialized Pathfinder tyres offer traction on a range of surfaces.
Browse our range of Specialized electric hybrid bikes today.
- Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and 710Wh battery offers an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts
- The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel
- The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time
- MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimisation tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more
- The Enviolo AUTOMATiQ Internal Gear Hub (IGH) stepless shifting technology automatically shifts gears based on a rider’s pedal pace, taking changes in the surroundings into account
- A suspended seatpost, higher volume tyres, and an 80mm suspension fork will flatten roads before your eyes
- Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner
- An integrated Garmin Radar sensor lets you know when traffic is coming up behind you, up to 140m away
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery is easy to charge and secure
- Equipped with DRYTECH mudguards, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack
- The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer
- Maximum Assist: 250w / 90Nm torque
- Battery Power: 710Wh
|Frame||Specialized E5 Aluminium, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated and lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount, sliding dropout|
|Fork||Rockshox Recon Silver RL, 80mm travel, Motion-Control, mudguard mounts|
|Stem||Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo|
|Handlebar||Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo|
|Front Brake||SRAM G2 RS hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM G2 RS hydraulic disc, 200mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM G2 RS|
|Rear Derailleur||Enviolo AUTOMATiQ Pro shifting interface|
|Chain||Gates Carbon Drive CDX 122t belt, black|
|Cassette||Gates Carbon Drive CDX 24t sprocket, silver|
|Crankset||Custom alloy forged crankarms|
|Front Wheel||Rim - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h / Hub - Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 6-bolt, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h / Hub - enviolo Heavy Duty, 380% range, 6-bolt, 10x135mm, 32h|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, clincher|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm with SWAT™ Mount|
|Seatpost||Spring suspension, alloy, 40mm travel, 30.9mm, 2-bolt clamp, 34.9mm sleeve|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter with grip tape and reflectors|
|Motor||Specialized 2.2, 90Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Battery||Specialized U2-710, 710Wh|
|Ui/Remote||MasterMind TCD, with handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customisable display pages|
|Accessories||Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug, 230V, Brass bell, Kickstand, DRYTECH mudguards, Specialized Pannier Rack, Lezyne Ebike Power E115, 310 Lumen, 12V front light, Spanninga Commuter Glow XE tail light, integrated chaincover|
|Electric assisted speed limit||15.5 mph / 25 km/h|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.