Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 IGH Step-Through Electric Hybrid Bike 2023
The Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 IGH Step-Through Electric Hybrid Bike uses its Full Power motor and long-lasting battery to deliver reliable, smooth and energising pedalling assistance up to a maximum speed of 15.5 mph / 25 km/h across a multitude of riding scenarios, including commuting, fitness-inspired workouts and long weekend adventures. The motor and battery are accommodated neatly within the lightweight and robust frame to grant a clean silhouette, while the MasterMind handlebar-mounted unit allows the rider to quickly modulate the motor's level of power output on the fly. This unit also acts as a display for ride metrics and can wirelessly link to the Mission Control app to perform motor tuning, run diagnostics and enable the system's anti-theft feature.
The frame's in-built compliance teams with the plush suspension fork and voluminous tyres to provide bump-taming comfort over rough terrain, while the step-through design facilitates fast getting on and off in bustling city settings. The internal gear hub (IGH) and its easy to use dial allow accurate gear ratio selection to ensure that any topography can be tackled successfully. Hydraulic disc brakes stop with control and power in all conditions, and when it rains, the included mudguards shield the rider from cold wheel-spray. A versatile rear rack is a useful addition on long trips, and bright front and rear lights ensure excellent visibility when on dark or busy roads.
Browse our range of Specialized electric hybrid bikes today.
- An incredibly versatile electric hybrid bike for daily commuting, fast fitness workouts or long weekend adventures
- The Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer smooth and quiet pedalling assistance
- The battery is fully integrated into the design, removable and lockable, making it simple to charge and easy to secure
- An integrated motor controller responds to the riders pedalling input to result in intuitive, natural feeling power assistance
- The MasterMind display shows ride information, allows real-time motor level adjustment, and enables over-the-air software updates
- The MasterMind display can be linked to the Mission Control app to tune and customise the motor’s performance and provide ride diagnostics
- The Turbo System Lock anti-theft system can be activated by the Mission Control app, disabling the motor and turning on the motion sensor alarm
- The aluminum frame neatly houses the motor and battery within its silhouette, is light, robust and is tuned to increase comfort
- A suspension fork with 80mm of travel further smooths the bumps
- Redesigned geometry places the rider in powerful, controlled and comfortable riding position
- The frame's step-through design facilitates quick getting on and off
- The stepless shifting enviolo City gear configuration features a specifically designed internal gear hub (IGH) that’s sealed from the elements for extra reliability
- The internal hub gears are controlled by an easy to use dial for precise cadence selection across all topography
- Strong wheels and high volume tyres grant reliability and a smooth ride
- Hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and composed stopping in all weather conditions
- Included lights, rear luggage rack and mudguards facilitate any kind of ride
- The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer
- Max Assist: 250 watts, 50Nm torque
- Battery Power: 530Wh
|Frame||Specialized E5 Aluminium step-through, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated and lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount, sliding dropout|
|Fork||SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, mudguard mounts, integrated light mount|
|Stem||Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Handlebar||Specialized alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 46mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Grips||Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on|
|Front Brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm Center Lock rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm 6-bolt rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Hydraulic|
|Gear System||enviolo CVP Multi-Turn|
|Shift Lever||enviolo Twist Display Pure|
|Chain||Gates Carbon Drive CDX 122t belt, black|
|Cassette||Gates Carbon Drive CDX 24t sprocket, silver|
|Crankset||Specialized custom alloy forged crank arms|
|Chainring||Gates Carbon Drive CDC 50T chainring, black|
|Front Wheel||Rim - Specialized 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h / Hub - Shimano MT400, Center Lock, 15x100mm, 32h / Spokes - DT Swiss Industry|
|Rear Wheel||Rim - Specialized 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h / Hub - enviolo City, 310% range, 6-bolt, 10x135mm, 32h / Spokes - DT Swiss Industry|
|Front Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Specialized Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3, clincher|
|Saddle||Rivo Sport, steel rails, 155mm width|
|Seatpost||Specialized 6061, alloy, 30.9mm, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback|
|Pedals||Specialized Commuter with grip tape and reflectors|
|Accessories||Front light - Lezyne Ebike Mini STVZO E65, 210 Lumen, 12V / Rear light - Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V / Custom chain cover / Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount / Rear rack - Specialized rack, MIK HD interface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg maximum load / Mudguards - Specialized DRYTECH mudguards, 65mm width, aluminium stays / Bell - Specialized simple bell|
|Motor||Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Ui/Remote||Specialized MasterMind TCD, with handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customisable display pages|
|Battery||Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A with Rosenberger plug, 230V|
|Wiring Harness||Specialized custom wire harness|
|Electric assisted speed limit||15.5 mph / 25 km/h|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.