Sportful Fiandre Light NoRain Short Sleeve Jacket
Developed and tested on the Koppenberg and in conditions typical of Classics races, the Sportful Fiandre Light NoRain Short Sleeve Jacket provides protection from light rain alongside high breathability and comfort. The front, shoulders and sleeves, where the elements hit hardest, are constructed from a windproof fabric, and to the back, NoRain acts as a barrier against light rain while still allowing moisture to escape.
Extra coverage is offered by the longer tail so you can avoid a soaking by spray off the road, and the short sleeve design means you can get the protection you need without too much warmth or, alternatively, pair the jacket with arm warmers on cooler days. There are three back pockets for storing ride essentials and reflective details finish the garment off, aiding visibility in low light.
- Stretch windproof fabric on front and shoulders
- Lightweight and stretchy NoRain Light fabric on the back to repel light rain
- Unidirectional stretch back construction for pocket support to prevent sagging even when pockets are full and heavy
- Full-length front YKK® Vislon® zip
- Three back pockets
- Reflective heat-transfer strips
- New, improved pattern for the bottom of the jacket at the back and for the collar
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 161 grams (size small)