Stages Cycling Dura Ace 7710 Track Power Meter Crank Arm (left arm only)
With the Stages Cycling Dura Ace 7710 Track Crank, the Stages Power meter is paired to a Shimano Dura Ace 7710 left crank arm. This option for Stages Power makes for the industry’s only crank-mounted power meter that’s compatible with the new 7710 crankset so you can bring the road power training expertise to the track.
The patented Stages Power meter is primed to bring power-based training to all disciplines of performance cycling. With advanced technology and simple elegant design, the Stages Power meter is perfect for any cyclist whether looking for their first power meter or a savvy power-training expert wanting to add power measurement to a second bike. Regardless of what piqued your interest in power measurement, you’ll find the Stages Power meter to be the lightest, smallest, most technologically advanced unit available today. No matter your cycling passion there is a Stages power meter for you.
The system can measure a massive power range of 0 to 1999 watts and 30 to 220 rpm in cadence. The system also actively compensates for the outside temperature so your readout is minimally effected by changing conditions. The stages meter can be easily synced with any ANT+ enabled device such as a Garmin Edge 1000 for an accurate power reading while you train.
Stages Power also broadcasts via Bluetooth Smart. Bluetooth 4.0 devices can communicate with Bluetooth Smart devices as well as legacy Bluetooth versions meaning you can connect your Stages meter directly to your iPhone 6, Galaxy S7 or other Bluetooth 4.0 enabled devices.
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information!
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm
- Battery life: 200 hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 1999
- Cadence range (rpm): 30-220
- Frame compatibility: Most frames, contact us for details
- Crank Compatibility: Shimano Dura Ace 7710 with Dura Ace track bottom bracket
- Device compatibility: ANT , Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Stages Power is ANT certified
- Bottom bracket not included
- Contains the left crank only
PRODUCT REF: 355016
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more