Stages Cycling G3 Power L Campagnolo Record Road Crank Arm
Becoming more and more popular with road cyclist of all abilities, from beginners to pros, training with power eliminates the guesswork in analysing your performances, and will allow you to better structure your training to make you stronger and faster. The Stages Cycling G3 Power L Campagnolo Record Road Crank Arm replaces your Campagnolo Record non-drive-side crank and is easy to bolt on so you'll be ready to go in no time.
With an updated accuracy of just ± 1.5%, you can be sure your results are as close to your true power as is possible. The reliability of the unit is enhanced by Active Temperature Compensation, reducing the effects of weather changes, and IPX7 water resistance, so the unit is durable and won't let you down mid-ride.
Even the strongest sprinters can use this unit for interval sessions, with it recording power up to 2500 watts, and cadences ranging from 20 to 220 rpm. All your stats are transferred onto a compatible head unit in real-time, via ANT+ or Bluetooth, and the updated radios of this unit ensure a six fold increased signal strength over its predecessor.
When the 200 hour battery starts to run low, you will be notified by the LED on start-up, which also indicates a successful zero reset. The battery can be switched out quickly and easily with no need for extra tools.
Compatible with Campagnolo Chorus and Record Road cranksets
Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- Campagnolo Ultra-Torque non-drive bottom bracket bearing
- CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ I.D. Number
- User guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length.
The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
See guide below:
Still unsure? Contact us here for more information.
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with new door interface. Tool-free battery replacement
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Wireless firmware upgrades
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Active temperature compensation
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Weight: Only adds 20 grams to base crank arm
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Compatible with Campagnolo Chorus and Record Road cranksets
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Includes: Campagnolo’s Ultra-Torque non-drive bottom bracket bearing
PRODUCT REF: 836798
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more