Stages Cycling Power L G3 - Campagnolo Super Record 12 Speed
This Power L G3 version of Stages Cycling’s long- proven crank-based power meter is built onto a Campagnolo Super Record 12-speed crank arm and then individually calibrated to ensure an industry leading accuracy of +/-1.5%. This 3rd generation release has dealt with the issue of temperature fluctuations leading to inaccuracies by using Active Temperature Compensation. ATC technology automatically allows for any rise or fall in temperature, such as the difference between the top of a mountain and the valley, and means that the power readings will remain consistent all ride long, regardless of any environmental changes. The unit is even rated to the IPX7 standard, meaning it will withstand up to 30 minutes immersion in water less than 1 metre deep, comforting for when the heavens really open!
The power meter only adds 15 grams to the basic Super Record crank arm and is powered by a readily available CR2032 coin cell battery which is accessed by a tool-free door. There is an LED indicator for battery level to enable timely replacement. The meter can measure power in a very wide range, from 0-2500 Watts, which should be more than enough for any rider.
The firmware is wirelessly upgradeable to make keeping up to date hassle-free, and it will pair to some phones and devices using NFC (Near Field Communication) too, for the ultimate in simplicity.
- Accuracy: +/-1.5%, accurate in all conditions
- Power meter housing: Low profile design with robust door interface. Tool-free battery replacement on the left arm
- Weight: Only adds 15 grams to base crankset
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell CR2032) when used as a single-sided meter
- Power range (Watts): 0-2500
- Cadence range: 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Connectivity: Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer 6x improvement of data transmission strength. NFC tap to pair for some phones and devices