Supacaz Velvet Bar Tape
Remain comfortable through the longest rides, with the Supacaz Velvet Bar Tape. Road buzz and vibrations are damed by the silicone gel backing and a Kush foam middle layer. This excellent shock absorption improves bike handling on technical courses and in rough conditions. Your hands and arms will also remain free from fatigue for longer.
The velvety top layer is easy to keep clean and has a tacky texture for improved grip. Adding to the stylish aesthetics is the Supacaz embossing, which also has the added benefit of wicking moisture for a secure hold.
Includes: 2 x Super Velvet tape rolls / 2 x aluminium laser etched Star Plugz (powder coated or anodised) / 2 x high end rubberized finish tapes
- Long lasting EVA bar tape
- Very Velvet (top layer): Very Velvet handful utilising the finest sourced velvet materials. Easy to clean, tacky, synthetic leather top
- Kush foam (middle layer): Exclusive compound that maximises damping via a nano amount of foam. Shock absorbing qualities that drastically improve bike handling in the corners, downhill, and in rough conditions
- Silicone gel backing provides additional comfort and vibration damping
- Emboss: The tape is completed with the embossment of the beloved Supacaz pattern. The embossment creates the unique Supacaz look and wicks away moisture which maximises grip
- Star Plugz: Aluminium bar plugs / Screw & Expand (3mm) / anodized or powder coated / laser etched logo
- Includes: 2 x Super Velvet tape rolls / 2 x aluminium laser etched Star Plugz (powder coated or anodised) / 2 x high end rubberized finish tapes