Sweet Protection Arbitrator MIPS MTB Helmet
Ergonomically designed for multiple disciplines, the Sweet Protection Arbitrator MIPS MTB Helmet offers the versatility of being convertible. With a simple flip of a locking mechanism, the chin piece detaches to adapt the downhill certified full-face helmet into a trail-ready lid.
A MIPS technology system is featured inside to provide additional crash protection from angled impacts, while large vents are arranged throughout the shell, allowing cool air to circulate through to regulate body temperature.
The fit can be adjusted by using the Occigrip turn dial located on the back, with a simple twist function to ensure a secure and comfortable feel. The helmet is engineered with a 4-piece shell construction with an EPS liner for added strength on impact, while the internal pads guarantee comfort.
- Downhill certified full-face helmet
- The chin guard is removable to convert into a half-face helmet
- Two-in-one design
- Four-piece shell construction with Zytel frame
- Integrated MIPS brain protection system
- ESP liner to absorb impact
- DOV and STACC ventilation for extra cooling
- Comfortable internal pads
- Lightweight helmet construction
- Highly ventilated
- Adjustable with Occigrip turn dial system
- Comfort pads in two different thicknesses for ultimate customisation
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 980 grams - size M/L, 550 grams without the chin guard