Sweet Protection Bushwhacker II Carbon MIPS MTB Helmet
With a unique five-piece carbon shell construction to enhance its impact protection performance, the Sweet Protection Bushwhacker II Carbon MIPS MTB Helmet is a fully-featured option for demanding enduro and all-mountain cyclists. Featuring MIPS rotational impact technology to reduce the risk of concussion and lightweight in-mould construction, this helmet puts safety at the forefront of its design. An EPS liner is fused directly to the polycarbonate and carbon shells to deliver unrivalled strength and is designed to dissipate energy in the event of a crash.
To provide class-leading comfort for a range of head shapes, this helmet uses the Occigrip turn dial to provide a secure feel, and two thicknesses of Comfort Pad are included to tailor the fit. Ventilation is key for fast-paced trails, and the digitally optimised ventilation system is designed to enhance airflow at all speeds. STACC airflow channels are unique to Sweet Protection and funnel cool air to the temporal artery for effective temperature regulation.
- Carbon-reinforced panels for extreme impact resistance
- Equipped with the MIPS Brain Protection System
- Enduro and trail-specific helmet
- EPS liner offers excellent impact protection
- Superior protection with its five-piece shell technology
- In-mould construction
- Adjustable visor
- Occigrip turn dial for a customisable fit
- Two thicknesses of Comfort Pads for a perfect fit
- Digitally Optimised Ventilation for supreme airflow
- STACC ventilation provides targeted cooling for the temporal artery
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 360 grams (S/M)