Tacx Galaxia Rollers
Rollers are a great option for indoor training, being more realistic and encouraging improved technique. The Tacx Galaxia Rollers are revolutionary in design, allowing both beginners and advanced users the freedom to train hard without the fear of falling off.
A patented swing system makes it easier to train effectively, as the rollers have the freedom to swing back and forth, absorbing accelerations. Whether you are doing sprint intervals or out of the saddle drills you can put the power down with the confidence that you won't derail.
The conical shape is particularly useful for those new to training on rollers and allows more room for mistakes. As the bike stays more central, there is less side to side movement and consequently less chance of coming off. Of course, even if you have plenty of experience it's still reassuring to know you're stable in case you lose concentration.
At the end of your session, these rollers are easy to store, retracting to just 80cm in length. With their compact design and weight of 8.2kg, they are heavy enough to feel extremely stable when riding, yet light enough to transport to races for warm-ups.
- Tacx patented swing system: Ensures the rollers can swing forwards and backwards so that you don't derail when making sudden changes in power
- Conical rollers: For easy and safer use
- Retractable to 80cm
- Roller diameter: 100 - 110mm (3.93 - 4.33 inch)
- Suitable bikes: All bikes with a wheel diameter of 26 to 29 inches
- Maximum footprint: 135 x 50cm (53 x 19.7 inch)
- Height: 13.5cm (5.31 inch)
- Dimensions when folded: 80 × 50 × 13.5cm (31.5 × 19.7 × 5.31 inch)
- Weight: 8.2kg (18.1lbs)
PRODUCT REF: 38042
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more