Tacx Neo 2 T2850 Smart Turbo Trainer
The Tacx Neo 2 T2850 Smart Turbo Trainer provides all you could wish for in an indoor trainer; it's super quiet, reliable, accurate and realistic. A number of improvements have been made to the original Neo, and the new chipset makes for a smoother and more responsive experience while it retains its sensory road feel so you'll really feel like you're riding over gravel and even cobbles. Pedal Stroke Analysis enables you to improve your performance through better power distribution, which is done through a left and right detection sensor.
There's no need for calibration before use, and a power indicator tells you when the trainer is powered up and connected, via either ANT+ or Bluetooth. The maximum power capability is 2200 watts so even the strongest riders will be able to put down all their power. Inclines of up to 25% are simulated, and this trainer offers compatibility with a range of frames thanks to the additional 142x12mm adapter.
- Cadence sensor: Improved accuracy of cadence measurement with a contactless capacitive sensor
- Pedal Stroke Analysis: Accurate pedal stroke analysis with left and right balance
- L/R power data: Measurement of left and right power distribution
- Improved memory: More internal memory for future features to be added
- More powerful chip: Smoother, quieter, more responsive resistance control
- Additional axles: Including 142x12mm and 148x12mm axle adapter
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm)
- Direct-drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm
- 1-month Tacx premium software
- Front-wheel support
- Cassette available to be purchased separately
- Interactive Smart direct drive trainer with motor brake
- Maximum power (40 km/h): 2200 watt
- Maximum incline: 25%
- Simulation of descent: Yes
- Maximum torque: 85 Nm
- Maximum brake force: 250 newtons
- Flywheel: Virtual
- Mass inertia: Variable to 125kg (275.6lbs)
- Calibration: No calibration required
- Footprint (L x W): 575mm × 750mm (22.6 × 29.5 in)
- Height: 550mm (21.7 inches)
- Dimensions when folded: 620 × 260 × 440mm (24.4 × 10.2 × 17.3 in)
- Weight: 21.5kg (47.3 lbs)
- Magnets: 32 Neodymium magnets
- Electrical requirements: 110-240 volt, mains power optional
- Power indicator: Multicolour LED, spot on floor
- Connection indicator (ANT/Bluetooth): Two LEDs
- Firmware upgradable: Yes
- Suitable cassettes - Shimano and SRAM: 8 t/m 11-speed. Campagnolo body sold separately
- Suitable axles: Width of rear fork: Race 130mm, MTB 135mm, 142mm & 148mm. Adapter for 135 x 10 mm available
- Includes: Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5mm), direct drive quick release with adapter set 142x12mm, 1 month Tacx premium software, front wheel support. Cassette NOT included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.