Tacx Neo Bike Plus
The Tacx Neo Bike Plus is the ultimate indoor training bike. Completely customisable to a rider's requirements, it can be set up to match an existing bike setup, and the virtual gearing and programmable shifters similarly allow complete personalisation. The Tacx Training app provides support for the assembly of the bike, rider setup, and actual riding, and chosen settings can be recorded so it's possible for a number of riders to use the bike, simplifying the adjustments between each use.
The unique Road Feel feature replicates the feel of different surfaces such as cobbles, gravel, cattle grids and even ice, so you get as close to being outdoors as possible, without actually having to brave the weather. It's ideal through the winter months when riding outside may be neither appealing nor safe, as well as year-round when you want to get some specific sessions in or the weather isn't playing ball.
Operation is super quiet thanks to Neo smart technology and a virtual flywheel, so there'll be no disturbance to others in the household or nearby, even when training early or late.
Descent and gradient simulation provides an even more 'real feel', and the trainer is incredibly accurate, providing power readings to within 1% of real outputs. Connect to your favourite training apps using Bluetooth or ANT+ and get fully immersed in the indoor training experience.
- NEO Bike Plus
- Tablet mount
- 2 USB chargers (front)
- Sweat cover
- Ciro bottle cage
- Tacx towel
- 1-month Tacx Premium software
Pedals are available to be purchased separately and tablet not included.
- Customisable to suit a rider’s precise bike fit specifications
- Dynamic Inertia compensates for rider weight, speed and incline to make the ride even more realistic
- Reliable, consistent measurements
- No calibration needed
- Power, speed and cadence measured within 1% accuracy
- Road feel, virtual shifting, descent simulation and epic rides on the Tacx Training app bring the outdoor world indoors
- Replicates a real road feel, be that cobbles, gravel, cattle grids or ice
- Programmable shifters can be matched to your bike and accurately record your settings for quick multi-user setup
- The combination of Neo smart technology and virtual flywheel results in one of the quietest indoor trainers available
- Tacx Training app supports assembly, rider setup and riding
- Power accuracy: +/- 1%
- Maximum power output: 2,200 watts
- Maximum stimulated grade: +25%
- Virtual Gearing - setup for triple or double chainrings (53 x 22), and cassette up to 12 speed 11-40
- Crank length: 160-175mm
- Connectivity: ANT+ FEC and Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 1390 x 750 mm / 54.7″ x 29.5″
- Weight: 50kg / 110lbs
- Height: 1170mm / 46.1″
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".