Tacx Neo Bike Smart Indoor Trainer
Revolutionary in its design, the Tacx Neo Bike Smart Indoor Trainer provides everything you need to upgrade your training. There's no need to fit your bike onto a turbo or jump on the rollers, as this trainer has a bike built-in, with the geometry of road and tri bikes.
With virtual gears that work instantaneously, you can customise the ratios to your preferred setup. Dynamic inertia ensures the ride feel is as natural as possible by compensating for weight, speed and angle of incline. Reading power up to 2200 watts, inclines up to 25% and simulating descents, this trainer will appeal to even the most powerful sprinters. The Road and Gear feel features mean that you can experience the feeling of actually riding on the road or across cobbles, and your chain moving between gears if you so wish.
The accuracy of ±1% is exceptional, so you can rely on your power outputs. The NEO technology ensures silent operation, perfect for training any time of the day or night. With built-in air fans, you'll be able to train harder in more comfort.
There's a 4.5-inch display that allows you to clearly read all your stats, and a phone and tablet holder so you can connect to your favourite apps and display virtual worlds right in front of you. This is a highly versatile trainer that can be used whether it's plugged into the mains or not.
- Virtual shifting: The virtual gears on the NEO Bike work instantaneously, and you can even digitally customise the gearing to any setup you prefer
- Silent, accurate and powerful: NEO technology makes this trainer completely silent while offering an accuracy within 1% and power levels of up to 2200 Watts or a 25% incline
- Dynamic inertia: This feature ensures a realistic control of the mass inertia. In contrast to a flywheel, Dynamic inertia compensates for weight, speed and angle of inclination to ensure the most natural ride feel
- Road Feel and Gear Feel: Experience the feeling of riding over cobblestones or shifting gears. The Road Feel and Gear Feel features simulate the vibrations of different road patterns and your chain jumping to a different gear
- Compatible with your favourite training apps, such as Tacx, TrainerRoad or Zwift
Geometry (maximum and minimum)
- Reach (centre of saddle to centre of handlebar): 400-845mm | 15.9–33.33 inches
- Reach (centre of bottom bracket to centre of handlebar): 350-580mm | 13.7-22.8 inches
- Height (centre of bottom bracket to top of saddle): 640-900mm | 25.2-35.4 inches
- Height (centre of bottom bracket to centre of handlebar): 550-810mm | 21.7-31.9 inches
- Accuracy: ±1%
- Power readings up to 2200 watts
- Simulates inclines up to 25%
- Interactive air fans
- Geometry (Q-factor) of road and tri bikes
- 4.5-inch display
- Control buttons
- Two USB chargers
- Phone and tablet holder
- Pedal stroke analysis
- Descent simulation
- Use with or without mains power
- Train with your favourite app, like Tacx, TrainerRoad or Zwift
- Footprint: 1390 × 750 mm / 54.7 × 29.5 in
- Height: 1170 mm / 46,1 in
- Dimensions when folded: Not foldable
- Weight: 50 kg / 110 lbs
- Please note tablet, phone and pedals are for display purposes and are not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.