Tern GSD Clubhouse
With the Tern GSD Clubhouse you can comfortably and safely ride with two kids using the included seatpad and backrest. Seating configurations can be mixed and matched to suit the ages of the passengers. Alternatively, use the 600mm x 400mm Eurocrate (available separately) and haul heavy shopping and other gear.
Four mounts are ideal for bottles, mugs and locks, and extra safety considerations include extended side rails and bar tape to create padding. If the Flat Bar is used, the bike can still be stored vertically making it a versatile accessory to your bike.
- Designed to fit two big kids from 5 – 10 years old (recommended height 110-140cm); may fit younger kids when used with compatible child seats
- Modular design includes Child Seat Expansion Bar to support one compatible child seat in the rear position (When using the Child Seat Expansion Bar, the rear position must be occupied by a child seat) or two Thule Yepp Maxi seats
- Converts in seconds to a heavy-duty grocery-hauler, built for 600 × 400mm Eurocrate compatibility
- Includes four bottle mounts for water bottles, coffee mugs, and locks
- Designed with extended side rails for added hand protection
- Includes bar tape for added rail-padding
- Includes kid-designed seat-cushion and reclining backrest
- Supports vertical parking when Flat Bar is used (Child Seat Expansion Bar will interfere with vertical parking)
- Dimensions with Flat Bar: 687 × 552 × 256mm
- Dimensions with Child Seat Expansion Bar: 795 × 552 × 256mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 2.77kg (with Seat Pad and Flat Bar), 1.78kg (with Child Seat Expansion Bar)