Therabody Theragun PRODUCT RED Mini Percussive Therapy Device
The Therabody Theragun Mini Percussive Therapy Device packs a deceptively large punch for its small size, making it perfect for effective muscle treatment, anywhere, anytime. With the purchase of this PRODUCT RED edition, 2% of the price will be donated to COVID-19 and HIV/AIDS programs.
The perfect travel partner, this lightweight device will fit in a jacket pocket or small bag and you can choose from three different speeds to suit your needs - 1750, 2100 and 2400 percussions per minute - and the ergonomic grip makes it comfortable and easy to use at a range of angles.
Treatment is unlikely to cause a disturbance due to the QuietForce Technology™ in the brushless motor, and the battery provides 150 minutes of power before it runs out of juice so you can pack the Mini away for a trip without the worry of having to find a charging point.
The unit is supplied with the Standard Ball Attachment, which will work well on small and large muscle groups. If you require more specific muscle treatment, the device is compatible with all 4th generation attachments.
- Theragun Mini (PRODUCT)RED Percussive Therapy Device
- Soft case
- Standard Ball attachment
- Power adapter
Read more about the Therabody Theragun range on the Sigma Sports Hub.
- (PRODUCT)RED edition - 2% of the purchase price will be donated to the Global Fund to support the COVID-19 Response and support critical HIV/AIDS programs
- Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce Technology™
- Three speeds (1750, 2100, 2400 PPMs)
- Ergonomic grip
- Amplitude: 12mm
- Compatible with all 4th generation attachments
- Internal lithium-ion battery (150-minute battery life, 80 minute charge time)
- One year warranty
- Dimensions: 13.7cm x 11cm x 4cm (5.4" x 4.3" x 1.6")
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 650 grams