Thermarest Questar 32F/0C Small Sleeping Bag
With Thermarest’s Questar 32F/0C Small Sleeping bag there is no need for smaller campers to waste energy and warmth heating up dead space as it is shorter and narrower than the standard version. There is still plenty of room for a comfortable night’s sleep though, thanks to the W.A.R.M. (With Additional Room for Multiple positions) design that offers more freedom to sleep in different positions.
The bag is filled with 370 grams of 650 fill power duck down for a superb warmth-to-weight ratio that will be appreciated by anyone who has to carry their overnight gear, and the Nikwax hydrophobic treated down won’t absorb any moisture so it remains warm in damp conditions. Mesh baffles keep the correct amount of down in the strategic zones so that it doesn’t migrate, and the draft tube behind the full-length zip prevents cold drafts.
If so required, the bag can be fixed in place on top of a sleep pad and extra insulation, such as a Thermarest quilt or blanket, can be added to the top of the bag using the dedicated fixtures.
All the duck down used complies with Responsible Down Standard requirements, so the animals used are treated humanely.
Please note, accessories shown are not included.
- 650 Fill Nikwax Hydrophobic Down: Absorbs 90% less water and dries three times faster without using dangerous PFCs
- W.A.R.M. Fit: With Additional Room for Multiple positions (W.A.R.M.) fit means this bag allows for various natural sleep positions while maintaining thermal efficiency
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a pad for optimal comfort and thermal efficiency; removable for versatility
- Zoned Insulation: Maximises warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing down where it is needed most
- Box baffled construction: Uses mesh walls to maximise loft and minimise cold spots
- Toe-asis™ Foot Warmer Pocket: Baffled pocket of insulation rapidly warms cold feet
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customise the sleep system by layering Thermarest quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth
- Responsible Down Standard Certified: Certification that ensures that the waterfowl in the down supply chain are treated humanely
- Additional features: Heat-trapping draft collar, full-length zip draft tube, snag-free zip, cinchable hood and external zip pocket
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Fill: 650 Fill Duck Nikwax Hydrophobic Down
- Fill weight: 0.37kg
- Fits: 168cm
- Length: 185cm
- Width: 74cm
- Girth shoulder: 147cm
- Girth hip:147cm
- Girth footbox: 112cm
- Packed dimensions: 17 x 22cm
- EN comfort rating: 5°C
- EN limit rating: 0°C
- EN extreme rating: -15°C
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 0.76kg