Thomson Alloy Aero Road Handlebar
Possessing an aero optimised profile, an ergonomic bend and a refined alloy composition, the Thomson Alloy Aero Road Handlebar affords comfort and control across any road riding topography.
The 7000-series aluminium used in this bars construction grants a potent blend of low weight, strength and torsional stiffness. These traits are complemented by progressively shaped drops and a flattened profile of the tops to ensure that there is a comfortable hand position for climbing, descending or cruising alike. The flattened profile of the tops also serves to reduce aerodynamic drag markedly within all higher paced riding scenarios.
- A strong, light and comfortable aluminium handlebar suitable for all road bike builds
- 7000-series aluminium construction affords strength, low weight and longevity
- Progressive drop bar shape and subtle aero shaping of the tops give multiple hand hold options for comfort and control over any topography and lower drag numbers
- Flattened underside of the tops section allows brake and gear housing to be neatly taped out of the way
- 148mm drop, 89mm reach
- 31.8mm clamping diameter
- Widths are measured centre to centre at the hoods clamping section
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 270 grams (38cm), 275 grams (40cm), 280 grams (42cm), 285 grams (44cm)