Thomson Alloy Aero Road Handlebar
Possessing an aero optimised profile, an ergonomic bend and a refined alloy composition, the Thomson Alloy Aero Road Handlebar affords comfort and control across any road riding topography.
The 7000-series aluminium used in this bars construction grants a potent blend of low weight, strength and torsional stiffness. These traits are complemented by progressively shaped drops and a flattened profile of the tops to ensure that there is a comfortable hand position for climbing, descending or cruising alike. The flattened profile of the tops also serves to reduce aerodynamic drag markedly within all higher paced riding scenarios.
- A strong, light and comfortable aluminium handlebar suitable for all road bike builds
- 7000-series aluminium construction affords strength, low weight and longevity
- Progressive drop bar shape and subtle aero shaping of the tops give multiple hand hold options for comfort and control over any topography and lower drag numbers
- Flattened underside of the tops section allows brake and gear housing to be neatly taped out of the way
- 148mm drop, 89mm reach
- 31.8mm clamping diameter
- Widths are measured centre to centre at the hoods clamping section
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 270 grams (38cm), 275 grams (40cm), 280 grams (42cm), 285 grams (44cm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.