Thomson Dirt Drop Alloy Flared Gravel Handlebar
Blending a strong alloy construction and ergonomic shape, the Thomson Dirt Drop Alloy Flared Gravel Handlebar infuses comfort and control over any terrain, be it gravel, road or dirt.
7000-series aluminium is used in the construction and this grants high degrees of torsional stiffness and long-lasting resilience within a lightweight form. This advanced composition is complemented by the ergonomic shape that incorporates radically flared drop sections to afford comfort and control over even the most demanding paths and tracks.
- A strong, light and comfortable aluminium handlebar suitable for all gravel riding
- 7000-series aluminium construction affords strength, low weight and longevity
- Flared drop bar shape give multiple hand hold options for comfort and control over any terrain
- 130mm drop, 90mm reach, 25 degree flare
- 31.8mm clamping diameter
- Widths are measured centre to centre at the hoods clamping section
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 281 grams (44cm), 295 grams (46cm)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.