Thomson Elite X4 0 Degree MTB Stem
The Thomson Elite X4 is a tough mountain bike stem with a 0-degree rise that is realised with a refined alloy construction via a meticulous manufacturing procedure to grant performance across any off-road path or track.
Machined from a single piece of 7000-series aluminium the stem body is highly resistant to torsional flex and heavy impacts to excel within high power riding across rock and root littered trails. Finished with smooth edges, this stem not only offers a clean appearance, but it also reduces the severity of knee injuries during unfortunate impacts while riding. The broad face plate combines with four high-quality bolts to evenly and securely clasp the handlebar, increasing steering accuracy over technical and fast terrain.
- A tough mountain bike stem that is the leader when it comes to strength and torsional stiffness to give precise steering and more control
- The stem body is precision machined from one piece of 7000-series aluminium to be light but robust
- Smooth edges on the stem body help to avoid knee injuries
- Broad, four bolt face plate clamps evenly and securely around the handlebars
- Compatible with 1-1/8” steerer tubes and 31.8mm diameter handlebars
- 0° rise
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 152 grams (70mm length), 157 grams (80mm length), 157 grams (90mm length), 164 grams (100mm length), 170 grams (110mm length), 178 grams (120mm length), 183 grams (130mm length)