Thomson Elite X4 10-Degree MTB Stem
The refined grade of alloy and the sophisticated manufacturing process used to make the Thomson Elite X4 10-Degree MTB Stem promotes it as a robust, reliable and aesthetically pleasing option to finish off any mountain bike.
The stem body is precision machined from a single piece of 7000-series aluminium to grant tremendous levels of strength and stiffness for heightened steering response and resilience to the bumps of harsh off-road terrain. This skilled machining also allows the weight to be kept to a minimum without sacrificing any integrity.
The rear of the stem body is finished with smooth edges to help reduce the severity of knee injuries upon impact while the broad, four-bolt faceplate fastens with equal tension for a secure and confidence-inspiring clasp of the handlebar.
- A tough mountain bike stem that is the leader when it comes to strength and torsional stiffness to give precise steering and more control
- The stem body is precision machined from one piece of 7000-series aluminium to be light but robust
- The stem body is smoothly shaped to avoid knee injuries from impacts while riding
- Broad, four bolt face plate clamps evenly and securely around handlebars
- Compatible with 1-1/8” steerer tubes and 31.8mm diameter handlebars
- 10° angle
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 151 grams (70mm length), 156 grams (80mm length), 157 grams (90mm length), 162 grams (100mm length), 169 grams (110mm length), 175 grams (120mm length), 182 grams (130mm length)