Thomson Elite X4 10-Degree MTB Stem
The refined grade of alloy and the sophisticated manufacturing process used to make the Thomson Elite X4 10-Degree MTB Stem promotes it as a robust, reliable and aesthetically pleasing option to finish off any mountain bike.
The stem body is precision machined from a single piece of 7000-series aluminium to grant tremendous levels of strength and stiffness for heightened steering response and resilience to the bumps of harsh off-road terrain. This skilled machining also allows the weight to be kept to a minimum without sacrificing any integrity.
The rear of the stem body is finished with smooth edges to help reduce the severity of knee injuries upon impact while the broad, four-bolt faceplate fastens with equal tension for a secure and confidence-inspiring clasp of the handlebar.
- A tough mountain bike stem that is the leader when it comes to strength and torsional stiffness to give precise steering and more control
- The stem body is precision machined from one piece of 7000-series aluminium to be light but robust
- The stem body is smoothly shaped to avoid knee injuries from impacts while riding
- Broad, four bolt face plate clamps evenly and securely around handlebars
- Compatible with 1-1/8” steerer tubes and 31.8mm diameter handlebars
- 10° angle
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 151 grams (70mm length), 156 grams (80mm length), 157 grams (90mm length), 162 grams (100mm length), 169 grams (110mm length), 175 grams (120mm length), 182 grams (130mm length)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.