Thomson Seatpost Collar
The Thomson Seatpost Collar accurately secures a seatpost into a frame via its advanced design and also offers a neat aesthetic to finish off any high-end bike build perfectly.
The 7000-series aluminium collar component is lightweight and precisely machined to guarantee an exact fit with the frame. The collar is complemented by a floating bolt, washer and barrel format that work to equalise the clamping forces on both sides; something that is particularly handy when using a carbon seatpost. Tightening torques can be lowered thanks to the offset slot and the refined bolt hole angle of the collar, reducing the chances of damage during installation markedly.
- A smart and sturdy solution to clamping the seatpost that also finishes off the appearance of any bike perfectly
- 7000-series aluminium collar construction gives strength and long life
- Floating bolt, washer and barrel format ensures consistent and equal clamping forces
- The bolt hole angle and offset slot increases the clamping force at lower torque levels
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 25 grams (28.6mm), 27 grams (29.8mm), 28 grams (31.8mm), 30 grams (34.9mm) (all measurements refer to the internal diameter)