Thomson Seatpost Collar
The Thomson Seatpost Collar accurately secures a seatpost into a frame via its advanced design and also offers a neat aesthetic to finish off any high-end bike build perfectly.
The 7000-series aluminium collar component is lightweight and precisely machined to guarantee an exact fit with the frame. The collar is complemented by a floating bolt, washer and barrel format that work to equalise the clamping forces on both sides; something that is particularly handy when using a carbon seatpost. Tightening torques can be lowered thanks to the offset slot and the refined bolt hole angle of the collar, reducing the chances of damage during installation markedly.
- A smart and sturdy solution to clamping the seatpost that also finishes off the appearance of any bike perfectly
- 7000-series aluminium collar construction gives strength and long life
- Floating bolt, washer and barrel format ensures consistent and equal clamping forces
- The bolt hole angle and offset slot increases the clamping force at lower torque levels
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 25 grams (28.6mm), 27 grams (29.8mm), 28 grams (31.8mm), 30 grams (34.9mm) (all measurements refer to the internal diameter)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.