Thomson Titanium Flat Handlebar
With a high-quality titanium construction, this flat handlebar from Thomson grants a smooth, bump-absorbing ride quality that isn’t available with any other material. Titanium offers large degrees of strength, and this trait is combined with Thomson’s advanced manufacturing to mean that no supporting shims are needed in the stem clamping area. This sturdiness also bestows increased steering accuracy for when tackling technical terrain and gives peace of mind when confronting bigger drops and rapid downhill sections.
A subtle backsweep gives a clean and uncomplicated silhouette, and this works perfectly in unison with the titanium finish to grant a beautiful aesthetic that will suit modern and vintage mountain bikes alike.
- A beautiful handlebar that uses the highest quality titanium to give a smooth and composed ride experience while being strong enough for all mountain bike terrain
- 31.8mm diameter centre section is precisely manufactured meaning that no shims are needed when clamping to a stem
- A subtle backsweep keeps the aesthetic clean and offers a comfortable grip
- 730mm width, 6 or 12 degree backsweep
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 314 grams (both backsweep options)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.