Thule 972 HangOn 3 Bike Towball Carrier
Thule’s 972 HangOn Towball Carrier can carry 3 bikes safely and securely on the back of a car, keeping them out of the way of the wind, insects and low-hanging car park barriers. There is no need to remove the rack to access the boot either as it can be tilted out of the way when not loaded up with bikes. Soft rubber straps clamp over the top tube to hold the frame and the additional strap can be used lower down to ensure that there is no movement. When not in use the rack can be folded down for easier carriage or storage.
- A flexible bike carrier with ISO approved towball coupling and a quick-tilt
- Strong, ISO approved coupling that needs no pre-adjustment for fixation
- Tiltable with bikes in place for easy access to the boot
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Pre-assembled with straps and reflexes for extra safety
- Prepared for fitting lightboard 976 (needs adaptor 9761, available separately)
- Carries a maximum of three bikes
- Load capacity: 45kg
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 6.5kg
- Fits all frame dimensions
- Locks bike to carrier with accessory 538
- Locks carrier to car with accessory 957
- For years Thule have developed products to meet the demands of the international 'City Crash' standard
- All Thule products come with a five year warranty
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.