Topeak Joe Blow Sport III Track Pump
With a super tough construction offering you a long lasting pump, the Joe Blow Sport III Track Pump is ideal for the rider wanting to top up. The hardened steel base provides a sure-footed platform from which the painted steel barrel can inflate tyres up to 160psi. The padded handle provides a comfortable ergonomic contact point, helping you keep a firm grip as you reach for those higher pressures.
This is Topeak’s third edition of the JoeBlow Sport, ushering in a number of upgrades to what was already a highly reliable product. Boasting an enlarged 3 inch chronograph-inspired gauge with a pressure indicator that's easy to read, the new hammer style TwinHead DX pump head is suitable for Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves, and therefore all your inflation needs!
Going further to offer you a top quality and versatile pump, Topeak have even included a needle for football inflation, and a bladder adapter for inflating air mattresses or paddling pools.
- Large, easy-to-read gauge with pressure indicator
- New hammer type TwinHead™ DX with longer lever for easier use
- Extra long 360 degree pivot hose
- Compatible with Presta / Schrader / Dunlop
- Maximum pressure: 160 psi / 11 bar
- Hardened steel base
- Painted steel barrel
- Volume per stroke: 317.5cc.
- Dual-density polymer, ergonomic, oversized handle
- Rotating connection keeps hose tangle free
- Ball and bladder needles included, and fit neatly in their own holder
- Weight: 1.68kg / 3.70lb
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.