Topeak Joe Blow Twin Turbo Floor Pump
Known for their high quality, durable and well-thought-out designs, Topeak is reputed as manufacturers of durable and reliable kit for cyclists. With their range of track pumps, however, they deliver the absolute best for the rider and home mechanic. The Topeak Joe Blow Twin Turbo Floor Pump is a prime example of this.
Using a dual anodised aluminium barrel system to inflate your tyres with 50% less effort, this track pump remains stable thanks to its solid aluminium base and rubber-covered base, ensuring that you can pump with a firm grip of this inflator. A padded handle ensuring your comfort, this is a sure winner in your workshop.
With a secure metal dual head that works with either Presta or Schrader valves, this pump easily hits 200psi whilst an extended hose assures you of greater versatility and reach.
- Anodised aluminium barrel
- Oversized Ergo padded handle
- Stable aluminium and rubber base
- SmartHead™ DX1 head full metal pump head with air release button
- Head ‘dock’ holds hose and protects pump head and hose when not in use
- Easily inflates up to 200psi
- Includes ball, air bladder needles
- Size: 72 x 28 x 21 cm / 28.3” x 11” x 8.3”
- Weight: 3 kg / 6.61 lb
- Volume Per Stroke: 858 cc
- Hose Length: 127.5 cm
- Gauge: 200 psi / 14 bar
- 3” Top mount analog