Trek Checkpoint SL Disc Frameset 2019
The Trek Checkpoint SL Disc Frameset, constructed from Trek 500 Series OCLV carbon, is the perfect foundation for building your dream all-road machine, whether for racing or adventure. With comfort technology, passed down from the Trek performance road racing bikes, combining with innovative adventure-specific technology, you will enjoy the freedom of being able to explore new roads, whatever the surface.
The IsoSpeed decoupler reduces fatigue-inducing vibrations by allowing the seat tube to flex independently so that you will stay strong for longer, and the huge tyre clearance lets you fit up to a 45c width for maximum control and traction whatever happens to the surface underneath you.
Intuitive mount positions on the top tube, seat tube and both sides of the down tube let you fully customise your setup for carrying extra water and accessories on long rides or multi-day adventures.
- Lightweight Trek 500 Series OCLV carbon frame - strong, stiff and light
- Trek Checkpoint carbon disc fork with 12 mm thru-axle for added stiffness
- Intelligent mounting points for racks and bottle cages let you maximise capacity for accessories and water
- Trek IsoSpeed decoupler for increased compliance and comfort, whatever the surface
- Massive tyre clearance - 28-45c width range
- Trek Stranglehold Dropout lets you dictate the geometry and ride feel
- Internal routing protects cables from the additional debris of rough routes and gravel
|FRAME||Trek 500 Series OCLV Carbon, Rear IsoSpeed, Stranglehold dropouts, tapered head tube, BB90, flat-mount disc brakes, rack mounts and hidden mudguard mounts, Control Freak headtube guide, internal cable routing, 12 mm thru-axle, 3S chain keeper, Ride Tuned seatmast|
|FORK||Trek Checkpoint carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, flat-mount disc brakes, rack mounts, hidden mudguard mounts, 12 mm thru axle|
|HEADSET||Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-⅛” top, 1.5” bottom|
|WEIGHT||56 cm - 2.21kg / 4.87lbs|