Trek Checkpoint SL Disc Gravel Frameset 2020
The Trek Checkpoint SL Disc Gravel Frameset is as capable on the dirt trails or towpaths. There's clearance for 45c tyres, so you can get serious traction on softer ground and enjoy limitless adventures.
The IsoSpeed decoupler in the rear acts to soften vibrations from the road and trail, bringing extra comfort to your longest adventure rides. Ready for a top specification build, this frameset is compatible with flat mount disc brakes and comes with all the mounts you'll ever need for bottle cages, pannier racks and mudguards.
- Trek's IsoSpeed decoupler cuts down on fatiguing bumps in gravel so you can wander more, reach new places and stay stronger for longer
- This frameset is exceedingly versatile and suited to a wide variety of riding styles, including gravel rides, bikepacking and daily commutes
- Massive tyre clearance means you can use tyres up to 45c for extra traction and stability in any conditions
- Extra mounts on the top tube, seat tube and both sides of the down tube make it easy to carry extra gear and water
- Stranglehold Dropouts make it easy to fine-tune your geometry or build it up as a single speed
|FRAME||Trek 500 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Ride Tuned Seatmast, 3S chain keeper, rack and mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, Stranglehold dropouts, 142x12mm thru-axle|
|FORK||Trek Checkpoint carbon, tapered carbon steerer, rack mounts, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru-axle|
|HEADSET||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|MANUFACTURER'S CLAIMED WEIGHT||1.94kg (56cm)|