Trek Domane SL Frameset 2019
Lightweight, stiff, strong and constructed from Trek’s 500 Series OCLV carbon, the Trek Domane SL Frameset will maximise your comfort, whatever the road, and is the ideal choice for those who prefer the simplicity of a direct mount caliper brake.
Versatility is its greatest trick. With additional space for a wider tyre and the highly innovative Front IsoSpeed and Rear Isospeed decoupling technologies, the frame will absorb rough surfaces and delay the onset of fatigue through the arms and back. And yet when it comes to the heat of battle and the need for acceleration, the Power Transfer Construction optimises the key tubing connection points to ensure that your effort is delivered to the road.
If you choose to run a mechanical groupset, the Performance Cable Routing, three years in the making, greatly reduces friction, prolonging the life of cables and keeping your shifting crisp and precise, whatever the conditions.
- IsoSpeed decoupler at the rear and Front IsoSpeed smooth out the road for a more comfortable ride
- 500 Series OCLV carbon is the ideal balance of strength, stiffness and weight-saving
- Endurance fit and Endurance geometry put the rider into an optimal position for long-ride comfort
- IsoSpeed carbon fork further smooths the road and improves comfort
- Power Transfer Construction optimises the frame tube connections, delivering more power to the road
- Additional tyre clearance for greater versatility and new-road potential
- Performance Cable Routing allows for almost frictionless gear selection
|FRAME||500 Series OCLV Carbon, Front & Rear IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount rim brakes, internal cable routing, hidden mudguard mounts, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast|
|FORK||Domane carbon, carbon tapered steerer, direct mount rim brakes|
|HEADSET||Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-⅛” top, 1.5” bottom|
|WEIGHT||56 cm - 1.56kg / 3.43lbs|