Trek Domane SL Road Frameset 2018
The Trek Domane SL Road Frameset 2018 is a lightweight, stiff, performance bike constructed from Trek 500 Series OCLV carbon, with IsoSpeed decouplers front and rear to soak up road buzz and reduce fatigue, so you can ride harder for longer. On the rear, the seat tube and top tube are 'decoupled' so the seat tube moves with the road, and at the front the steerer tube has more room to flex, reducing road buzz to the hands that can often result in excessive fatigue.
The geometry is slightly more relaxed than the most aggressive race bikes, with a taller head tube to increase stability and comfort, whilst control, responsiveness and handling are maximised. The head tube, down tube, bottom bracket and rear wheel connection are optimised so all the power you are putting down gets transferred to the road.
The frame is set up for direct mount brakes, improving braking performance and increasing clearance for wider tyres so you can explore with your bike over varying terrains. Control Freak cable management provides clean aesthetics, is light and quiet, and offers a fully customisable setup, allowing you to route any combination of shift and brake housing through the frame.
To further increase comfort, the no cut Ride Tuned seat mast is designed to stand up to the rigours of pro racing, being light and comfortable for day-in day-out performance however rough the roads or hard you ride.
- Front and Rear IsoSpeed decouplers smooth rough roads
- The 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame lets you ride stronger, longer
- Direct mount brakes for increased stopping power and tyre clearance
- Additional tyre clearance for on- and off-road versatility
- Balanced, race-stable geometry for confident handling
Please note: The Trek Round Seat Cap with 20mm offset is required, and purchased separately.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Trek 500 Series OCLV carbon, front & rear IsoSpeed, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount brakes, power transfer construction, hidden mudguard mounts, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Domane carbon, carbon E2 steerer, direct mount brakes
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-1/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
PRODUCT REF: 750510
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more