Trek Emonda SLR H2 Frameset 2019
Using Trek’s own 700 Series OCLV Carbon, the Trek Emonda SLR H2 Frameset represents the pinnacle of lightweight bicycle technology - maximising stiffness, strength and handling, whilst delivering a frame and fork that tips the scales at just 1.21 kilos (with Vapor Coat paint). Climb with ease and descend with confidence on a bike which has been engineered to perform at the highest level. Furthermore, the aggressive geometry is set to put you in the H2 position for optimal power and performance, making this a racing weapon.
The frameset is compatible with direct-mount rim brakes and features the Control Freak Cable Management system, which is the most versatile and customisable way to keep cables tidy, and prolong their life. The full carbon fork and Ride Tuned seatmast, for all-day riding, enhance comfort to reduce muscle-fatiguing feedback from the road.
- Trek 700 Series OCLV Carbon is their lightest and strongest
- H2 Fit places the rider into the optimal position of power and performance
- Control Freak Cable Management is the lightest, quietest and most versatile cable routing system
- Compatible with direct-mount rim brakes
- Ride Tuned seatmast and full carbon fork improves all-day comfort
- FRAME: Trek Ultralight 700 Series OCLV Carbon, ride-tuned performance tube optimisation, tapered head tube, BB90, direct mount rim brakes, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, Ride Tuned seatmast
- FORK: Trek Emonda full carbon, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, direct-mount rim brakes
- HEADSET: Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1-⅛” top, 1.5” bottom
- WEIGHT: 56 cm - 1.21kg / 2.67 lbs
PRODUCT REF: 939546
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more