Trek Madone SLR Frameset 2021
The Trek Madone SLR Frameset is straight from the pro peloton, with a palmares that includes the UCI World Road Championship in Yorkshire. This is the rim brake version which includes Madone integrated aero brakes for further wind-cheating capabilities as the frame meets the brake profile seamlessly. Trek has considered rider comfort when developing this frameset too, with the H1.5 Fit hitting the sweet-spot between an aerodynamic position and all-day endurance riding. The adjustable rear IsoSpeed allows the rider to dial in their preferred level of road damping to smooth out surface imperfections and stay fresh right to the finish.
- Trek's finest carbon fibre layup, 700 Series OCLV is straight from the pro peloton
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- The Kammtail Virtual Foil tube shapes are incredibly fast and providing a striking silhouette
- Included aerodynamic rim brakes provide an integrated look and impressive stopping power
- H1.5 Fit is the sweet-spot geometry of a low aero riding position that's comfortable on long days in the saddle
- Proprietary aerodynamic rim brakes
- Integrated headset
|Frame||Trek 700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, adjustable top tube IsoSpeed, invisible cable routing, control center, micro-adjust seat mast, precision water bottle placement, 3S aero chain keeper, direct mount rim brake, DuoTrap S compatible, 130x5mm QR|
|Fork||Trek Madone KVF full carbon, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, Madone integrated brake|
|Brakeset||Trek Madone aero, integrated, SwissStop Flash EVO Black Prince pads|
|Headset||Trek Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom|
|Manufacturer Claimed Weight||2.44kg (Size 56)|
Trek Madone SLR Frameset 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.