Troy Lee Designs D3 Fiberlite MTB Helmet
Delivering a performance fit and supreme protection, the Troy Lee Designs D3 Fiberlite MTB Helmet combines value and comfort to become one of the most sought after products on the market. Utilising the same sleek aesthetic found on the carbon equivalent, this model features a lightweight fibreglass shell construction to keep the cost down without sacrificing safety or quality.
The design was born in the wind tunnel and offers exceptional aerodynamic performance. 20 high-flow intake ports boost airflow to prevent overheating, while six oversized exhaust ports allow warm air to escape. Incremental sizing ensures a perfect fit, and the removable wicking-liner is hand-washable for easy cleaning.
- Lightweight fibreglass shell construction
- Wind-tunnel-tested, aerodynamic shell design
- 20 high-flow intake and six exhaust ports for maximum ventilation
- Incremental sizing for a greater range of fitment
- Removable, washable padded liner with Coolmax™ and Dri-lex™ moisture-wicking materials
- Contoured 3D cheek pads
- Purpose-built internal cavities for audio integration
- Highly Durable stainless-steel chinstrap D-rings
- Includes TLD drawstring helmet sock
- Exceeds bicycle certifications ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 1225 grams
- Not intended for use with motorised vehicles