Troy Lee Designs Moto Short
A refined version of a range stalwart, the Troy Lee Designs Moto Short is at home within the roughest of off-road scenarios from rocky, root-strew descents through to the most knurled singletrack thanks to a comprehensive gamut of features.
A new overhauled cut for enhanced ergonomics and comfort sees the looser fit and longer length remain so that the classic and casual silhouette is still cast across the trails. With a construction that blends nylon and spandex, the material is flexible and unrestrictive for all manner of manoeuvres while a water-resistant coating keeps things smart by deterring splashes and splatter. Reinforced material to the saddle area then increases durability before laser perforated panels and mesh inserts are utilised in high sweat areas to promote cooling airflow on the hottest of days.
A traditional snap button closure and zipped fly promote a secure fit before side waist adjusters offer tailored levels of comfort and support. Zipped leg pockets then allow valuables and essentials to be carried securely on-the-fly before subtle Troy Lee Designs logos add final touches of style and class.
- Overhauled design still retains the loose relaxed fit and longer length of its popular predecessor
- 96% nylon/4% spandex construction with water-resistant polyurethane coating
- Reinforced material covering the saddle area for improved durability
- Laser perforated panels in crotch and throughout the upper section of short in sweat zones for cooling airflow
- Soft waffle mesh at lower back for comfort and ventilation
- Side waist adjusters fold towards the rear discreetly concealing side waist pockets
- Single low-profile snap button closure with velcro backing and zipper fly
- TLD badge logo on lower left leg and tone-on-tone TLD signature logo on the rear of the right leg
Troy Lee Designs Moto Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.