Troy Lee Designs Skyline Air Short
Perfect for warm days out on the trails, the Troy Lee Designs Skyline Air Short has a durable mesh front for great ventilation and stretch fabrics elsewhere for unrestricted movement on the bike. There is a snap popper closure at the front with Velcro adjusters at the side for a perfect fit without any bulk that could cause irritation under a rucksack waist strap. Two zip pockets provide secure storage and there is a silicone waistband on the inside to keep the short from slipping down. The liner short uses a TMF 4-hour pad for long-lasting comfort and the fabrics are Bluesign approved as environmentally friendly.
- 95% Coolmax® Polyester/5% Lycra® Bluesign® certified approved fabric with warp and weft stretch material for excellent movement
- Woven open mesh throughout front of short allows superior airflow while maintaining abrasion resistance
- Liner with TMF® 4-hour pad
- Single TLD low profile snap button with Velcro backing ensures solid closure without added bulk
- New improved fit with revised rear 2-way stretch panel. Stretch panel also features breathable mesh for better cooling
- Slim TLD embossed Velcro waist adjusters provide snug, on-the-fly fit adjustments
- Inner waistband silicone grip keeps shorts from slipping down
- Two zip pockets
- Outseam - 22 ¾”
- Fabric is certified Bluesign approved
Troy Lee Designs Skyline Air Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.