Troy Lee Designs Sprint Ultra MTB Pant
A staple in the speed merchants wardrobe for several years, the Troy Lee Designs Sprint Ultra MTB Pant has received a revamp to an already comprehensive design to grant even more velocity within any daring off-road discipline.
The race-inspired cut is slim, tapered and unrestrictive and features repositioned articulation zones to facilitate snag-free movement even during the most frantic of pedalling. The pattern is realised in a trio of materials with each chosen and positioned to carry out specific tasks. The primary TLD fabric is flexible and lightweight, complemented by more durable fabric across the thighs and rear to protect during a crash. Mesh panels on the calves then increase ventilation to keep things cool even during the hottest of days on the trail.
A double button waist closure system provides fit security before self-fabric adjusters allow comfort fine-tuning in line with personal preferences. Contrasting Troy Lee Designs logos then complete by enabling the rider to show a proud affiliation to this revered off-road brand.
- Race-inspired cut designed purely for speed
- Revised and improved articulation points
- Tapered lower leg design keeps pant away from chain/seat stays
- TLD Ultra-Tech fabric is lightweight and flexible
- More durable stretch fabric across the quads and around the rear of the shorts provide additional abrasion resistance in the event of a crash
- Optimized rear mesh panels along the calves improve range of motion while increasing ventilation
- Cowhide leather for chain abrasion
- Double snap button closure system
- Self-fabric waist adjuster
- Troy Lee Designs heat transfer on legs and back of the waistband
- Fabric is certified Bluesign approved