Tune KillHill CL Front Hub with Ceramic Bearings
The Tune KillHill CL Front Hub with Ceramic Bearings is ideal for a fast, light road wheel build. The hub shell is made from aerospace-grade aluminium that has been CNC machined for durability, low weight and precision whilst the ceramic bearings offer super low friction for maximum rolling speed. As it is Center Lock rotor compatible and uses a 12 x 100mm thru-axle, it will fit the vast majority of modern, disc brake road bikes.
- Recommended spokes: SAPIM CX-Ray, SAPIM D-Light
- Maximum spoke tension: 1100N
- Maximum rider weight: 100kg
- Maximum system weight: 115kg
- Field of use: Road
- Flange distance left: 22.9mm
- Flange distance right: 33.3mm
- Pitch circle left: 55.5mm
- Pitch circle right: 55.5mm
- Diameter spoke holes: 2.4mm
- 12 x 100 thru-axle
- Spoke lacing pattern: 24 spokes with 2-cross pattern
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 113.9 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".