Unior Tools 37 Piece Bike Tool Box Kit
Unior Tools are known for their workshop quality tools and their 37 Piece Bike Tool Box Kit should be sufficient to tool up any amateur mechanic with everything required to carry out repairs, however complex.
From tyre levers to bottom bracket removal tools, this toolkit is ideal for anyone wanting to really invest in their home bike repair. Made in Europe from high-quality steels and using ergonomically shaped silicone for a better feel in the hands. The included 5-drawer tool box is perfect for storing the included bike tools.
- Bottom bracket wrench 16 notch
- Pedal wrench
- Rotor truing fork
- Two tyre levers
- Single-sided cone wrench
- Spoke wrench
- Bike brake disc spreader
- Freewheel remover
- Cartridge bottom bracket tool 1.4
- Cartridge bottom bracket tool 2.4
- Crank puller
- Freewheel remover Shimano
- Threadless nut setter
- Screw type chain tool
- Adjustable wrench
- Hexagonal head screwdriver with T-handle
- Hexagon wrench, long type
- TX profile screwdriver with T-handle
- Crosstip (PH) screwdriver TBI
- Crown race setting system 1" x 1.1/8" x 1.1/4" x 1.1/2"
- Flat screwdriver 0.5 x 3.0 x 80
- Inner wire pliers with safety lock
- Headset cup remover 1" x 1.1/8" x 1.1/4"
- Chain wear indicator
- Steel wire cutter
- SOS tool tray
- One five compartment tool box
- A huge and comprehensive kit for carrying out your bike repairs
- Ideal for the expert mechanic
- Quality made tools
- Made in Europe
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.